Read poems from Steve's award-nominated book!

Steve's style continues to be a favorite with readers and editors. His poems, while simple and accessible on the surface, often open a complex recall within the reader, through beautifully crafted images and language. Poems in the book have been described as having the impact of short, short stories. Enjoy pieces from his book which was and entrant for the Pulitzer Prize in Poetry and for a National Book Award.

Friday, July 1, 2011

I have received several messages from readers wanting to know when I will post more poems from the book. That is wonderful and flattering, but I always respond by letting them know that the book has ALL the poems inside, if they should care to go that route.  Some have, others prefer to wait.  I will post another piece soon, but if I post too many and too soon, then there is no reason to have a book in print. Yes, there is a method to what seems like either madness or laziness! Please check out the happenings at my other blogs, lots of great words and pics. In the meantime, I have been out and about.  If you see me, I am the man in the panama hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment